Need to Worry About Sodium

Most of us get more sodium than we need. While adding salt to your food is a source of sodium, it may not be the main reason that your sodium intake is high. Your body needs a small amount...

Read More

Pregnancy and Hair Loss

Hair Loss During Pregnancy: Telogen Effluvium, Approximately 90% of your hair is growing at any one time, while the other 10% enter a resting phase. Every two to three months the resting hair falls out and allows new hair to grow in its place...

Read More

Protect you Children from the Sun

That time of year is finally here! The sun is shining and spending time outdoors seems like the norm. There will be plenty of fun in the sun this summer, but don’t forget to protect yourself and your child from the sun’s harsh rays...

Read More

Secrets for Healthy Hair

Healthy looking hair is in general a sign of good health and good hair-care practices. Most healthy individuals have adequate nutrients in their diet, however some people do not have access to good nutrition, others have medical illnesses that predispose them to nutritional deficiency which influence scalp / body hair...

Read More